Written by Mary Rechtoris | Wednesday, 08 June 2016 00:00
Myrtle Beach, S.C.-based Carolina Orthopaedics, a provider of orthopedic services, is holding a ribbon cutting ceremony and reception to celebrate its new clinic in Carolina Forest.
Here are five things to know:
1. Carolina Orthopaedics’ ceremony and reception will take place on July 14.
2. Orthopedic surgeon Michael Bohan, MD, will speak at the event on Carolina Orthopaedics’ behalf. Dr. Bohan said, “This new clinic underscores our commitment to providing the larger Grand Strand area with high quality, accessible and affordable care. We are excited to open in this new, thriving area and look forward to supporting the community there, too.”
3. Additionally, Shannon Futrick, member of the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce, will lead the events on behalf of the Chamber. Carolina Orthopaedics’ physicians will partake in the ribbon cutting ceremony, which is set to begin at 5:15 p.m.
4. The new 3,500-square-foot clinic is equipped with six treatment rooms and an X-ray department.
5. The clinic’s surgical team includes:
• Dr. Bohan
• Edward Mikol, MD
• Christopher Crosby, MD
• Stephen Parker, MD
• Brian Blair, MD
• Andrew Putman, MD
• Todd Cook, MD