Prysmian Group recruiting for International Graduate Program
Sign up underway September 15 for“Build the Future”
Lexington, S.C. — Prysmian Group, world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry with North American headquarters in Lexington, S.C., is seeking engineering and business graduates for its international graduate program, Build the Future. The application process begins September 15, 2016, and runs through December of 2016.
The program offers participants interested in a career with Prysmian Group the opportunity to work side-by-side with mentors and highly specialized teams to learn the skills they will need to succeed and make a valuable contribution, right from the beginning. After one year of rotation in areas such as research and development, operations and sales, participants will be sent overseas on a two-year international assignment, leading to a junior management role at the program’s conclusion.
Fabrizio Rutschmann, human resources and organization senior vice president for Prysmian Group in Milan, Italy, commented, “With the exposure to real-life projects, graduates have the chance to gain a deep understanding of every stage of the design and manufacturing process, along with experience in customer relationship building. Upon completing the program, graduates will have a diverse skill set, spanning both economic and technical divisions.”
Graduates must hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, physics or chemistry, have a proven track record of success, be able to speak fluent English, have a good understanding of the global marketplace, and demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills. New and recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Engineering or business graduates who are interested in a career with the potential to make a global impact will have a chance to meet with recruiters at the following career fairs:
- September 15, 2016 Pennsylvania State Career Fair
- September 20, 2016 Clemson University’s Engineering, Computing and Science Career Fair North Carolina State Engineering Career Fair
- September 21, 2016 University of South Carolina’s Darla Moore School of Business Career Fair
- September 22, 2016 University of Houston, Engineering Career Fair September 27, 2016 University of South Carolina Science, Engineering, and Technology Career Fair
- October 12, 2016 The Citadel, All Majors Career Fair
- October 25, 2016 The Citadel, Engineering Career Fair
Matteo D’Angelo, a graduate program participant, noted, “I have always been interested in international business, and this program provides exposure to an international environment and the opportunity to work in different countries. Participants are put on an expedited learning track with the rotation portion allowing them to understand how the company works while helping them find their niche within the organization.”
Graduates who are unable to attend one of the career fairs can find more information and apply online athttp://na.prysmiangroup.com/en/corporate/careers/index.html.
About Prysmian Group
Prysmian Group,world leader in the energy and telecom cables and systems industry with global headquarters in Milan, Italy, and North America headquarters in Lexington, S.C., is strongly positioned in high-tech markets and offers a wide range of products, services and technologies. The company operates in the business of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, special cables for applications in numerous industries, and in medium and low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. For the telecommunications industry, Prysmian Group manufactures cables and accessories for voice, video, and data transmission, offering a comprehensive range of optical fiber, optical and copper cables, and connectivity systems. Prysmian Group is a public company, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange in the FTSE MIB index. For sales inquiries, contact email@example.com. For more information, visit http://na.prysmiangroup.com.
- Prysmian Group is the global leader in the energy and telecommunications cables and systems industry consisting of two brands, Prysmian and Draka.
- Those interested in Prysmian Group’s Build the Future graduate program can learn more by attending one of the upcoming career fairs that will be held across the northeastern region of the United States or by visiting http://na.prysmiangroup.com/en/corporate/careers/index.html.
- For a Prysmian Group corporate overview visit http://na.prysmiangroup.com/en/business_markets/datasheets/Prysmian-Group-2015-Yearly-Overview.pdf
Participants in Prysmian Group’s 2016 graduate program gather at the company’s headquarters in Milan. Pictured left to right are James Benetatos, who graduated from the University of Houston and is placed at Prysmian Group’s North Dighton, MA, facility; Ademola Oladinni who finished at the University of Florida and is assigned to Prysmian Group’s Houston, TX, facility; Matteo D’Angelo who graduated from the University of South Carolina and works with Prysmian Group’s Lexington, S.C., facility; and Kevin McGinnity who finished at Michigan State University and is placed at Prysmian Group’s Lexington, S.C., facility.